CLAT-Eligibility 2016 Notification, clat.ac.in Online Application Form Online Form Dates
CLAT 2016 application form, CLAT notification 2016, CLAT apply online registration form 2016 available online only @ clat.ac.inCLAT 2016 application form is now online available for all among students those who were in waiting for CLAT Examination (Common Law Admission Test) to get admission in LLB, LL.M Courses through CLAT 2016, Now you may available to apply online application form for CLAT 2016 Exam from 1st January 2016.
News: Good news regarding CLAT 2016 news is that now you may available to application form for CLAT 2016, Last date for application form for CLAT 2016 is 31st March 2016. So, hurry up & apply online for CLAT 2016 Test via online mode application form.
CLAT notification 2016 has already been released in 2nd week of December 2015 and you may available to download online CLAT 2016 notification pdf from main web Portal of CLAT, After checking full CLAT eligibility 2016 in CLAT 2016 notification you may available to apply online form for CLAT 2016 by paying online CLAT registration form fee 2016.
Each & every year there were total numbers of Lacs Plus students attempt this CLAT Examination to make their career in Law Course. Now if really wanted to apply online application form for CLAT 2016 then you may available to apply online application form only by visiting the main web Page of CLAT.
CLAT 2016 Application Form
Flashlight over CLAT 2016 application form, Apply online Last date 2016:
- Name of Entrance exam: Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- Level Status of Entrance exam: CLAT 2016 National Level
- CLAT 2016 Exam conducted Department: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law(RGNUL), Patiala
- CLAT 2016 Application from Starting Date: 1st January 2016
- Location of CLAT 2016: Across all over India
- CLAT 2016 Courses: LLB, LL.M (UG-PG)
- CLAT 2016 application form last date: 31st March 2016
- CLAT notification 2016: Download pdf now
- Application form status: Now online available
- CLAT 2016 news: Application form has been released online
- Availability of Application form: online Mode
- CLAT 2016 application form: Apply online link below on this page
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) application registration forms will be available from 1st January 2016 at main web portal of exam conducting University. CLAT is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab every year. This is national level entrance test for getting admission to UG, PG Law courses.
Qualified students in CLAT test can take admission in five year integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law (BA plus LLB) Honors and one year Master of Law (LL.M) course. Those students are interested in law courses have to apply for test from January 1st 2016 to March 31st 2016.
Exam will be conducted by Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law on May 8, 2016. There are 16 National Law Universities select the CLAT examination qualified candidates. So we suggest the all interested candidates those are eligible, fill the application for CLAT before the last date of CLAT 2016.
CLAT Notification 2016
You should be careful while applying online application form for CLAT 2016 Because it has been cleared by Department that only eligible candidates will be available to apply online application for CLAT 2016, So here we have provided full CLAT 2016 eligibility as follows provided below on this page.
- CLAT eligibility 2016 for UG Course: Students those wanted to apply for CLAT 2016 undergraduate course must have passed 12th or its equivalent from the recognized board with minimum numbers of 45% marks and candidates those who belong from SC/ST caste category they should need to score minimum 40% Marks. Appearing students in 12th class can also apply.
- CLAT eligibility 2016 for PG Course:Students those wanted to apply for CLAT 2016 post graduate course must have done LLB or 5 year Integrated LLB degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST candidates.
Application form registration fee structure 2016:
- Candidates those who belongs from General, OBC caste category have to pay Rs. 4,000/- as CLAT 2016 application registration form fee
- Candidates those who belong from SC and ST caste category have to pay Rs 3,500 as CLAT application registration form 2016 fee.
Fees Payment Mode: Payment of CLAT Application form will be paid through online or offline mode.
CLAT application form 2016
Relevant courses will be offered to students on the basis of entrance test qualifying marks followed by counseling process.
Steps to apply online for CLAT 2016 Application Form:
- Candidates first of all need to visit the main web page of CLAT.
- There you should need to click on the application form link after reading full eligibility from CLAT notification 2016.
- Then after fill application form if found yourself eligible for CLAT 2016.
- Please Note: All interested candidates can apply for CLAT 2016 till 31 March 2016.
- Applicants are required to fill their personal, academics and other details as mentioned in the form.
- Then after you should need to upload their recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) and signature in JPG format of 100kb.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Pay the exam reg. fees through online or offline mode.
- Last step is to take print out of CLAT application form 2016.
- Starting date of CLAT 2016 Application form: 1st January 2016
- Last Date to Apply for CLAT Application form 2016: 31st March 2016
- CLAT 2016 Exam Date: 8th May 2016
- Admission of CLAT 2016 Starting date: 1st Week of July 2016
Apply online Link here* CLAT 2016 application form
Get instant latest info related to CLAT 2016 application form, CLAT notification 2016 online only here on Postalert by follows us on our facebook & Google plus Page