KEA recruitment 2015, Karnataka PUC recruitment 2015, KEA lecturer recruitment 2015, KEA PUC recruitment 2015, Karnataka lecturer recruitment 2015, KEA application form 2015, KEA online apply form
Recently the Karnataka had issued notification for the recruitment of 1130 posts in the year 2015 in Pre-university course. Good news for the job hunters those were looking for the government job in 2015.Karnataka government is going to recruit 1130 Posts of Lecturer in the Pre-university course (PUC) in the Karnataka state. Interested & eligible candidates start applying for these posts from now on the Main web portal.
About of Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment:
- Title: Karnataka PUC Lecturer Recruitment 2015 1130 Posts
- Name of the department: Karnataka Examinations Authority
- Number of available posts: 1,130 posts +1 backlog
- Name of the post: Lecturer
- Recruitment Year: 2015
- Job location: PU Colleges in Karnataka
- Current status: issued recruitment for 1,130 Posts in Karnataka state
- Main website of Karnataka Examinations Authority: kea.kar.nic
- Various Subjects for the post of Lecturer: Business Studies, Sociology, Political Science, Statistics, Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science and Education, Kannada, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Logic, Geography, Hindustani Music, Karnatic Music.
KEA recruitment 2015
This time the Karnataka Examinations Authority comes with a very great opportunity for the youngsters for the post of Lecturers and also the numbers of available posts are so much it’s been 1,130 posts +1 backlog.
Lecturer post is well known post in the India country. Large number of candidates after completing their higher education always search for the Lecturer posts 2015. Kea PUC Lecturer 2015 post recruitment is so much important for the candidates those who are in search of Lecturer posts in India and due to large number of vacancies lots of interested & eligible candidates are going to apply for these vacancy
Eligible and interested candidates for the post of Lecturers start applying for these posts from May 16th 2015 on the main web portal of the Karnataka Examinations Authority 2015.
Karnataka PUC recruitment 2015
For further know about eligibility criteria for the post of like: age, qualification, pay scale (salary), process of selection, application fees and how to apply please applicants have to see below:
Age Limit: Candidates those are going to apply for the post of Lecturer in the PU Colleges in Karnataka must have a minimum age of 21 years old and the maximum age of the candidate is 40 years old. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Minimum age: 21 years old.
Maximum age: 40 years old.
Education qualification for the post of kea 1,130 Lecturers 2015:
Candidates those are going to apply for the post of Lecturer in the PU Colleges in Karnataka must have cleared or passed Master’s Degree in the second class with minimum 55% of marks in the concerned subjects from a recognized university in India.
Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or its equivalent for the Lecturer post in PU Colleges in Karnataka 2015.
Scale of pay (salary):
Candidates should be paid between Rs. 22, 800/- to Rs. 43, 200/- per monthly salary.
Process of the selection for the post of 1,130 Lecturers in PU Colleges in Karnataka 2015:
KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) will conduct a written examination and on that basis eligible candidates will got selection.
Application fee for the post of Lecturers in PU Colleges in Karnataka:
- Candidates those belongs to General Merit and Others (Category-II(a), 11(b), 111(a) and III(b)) have to pay the application of Rs-2,500/-
- Candidates those belongs to ST/SC have to pay the application fee of Rs-2,000/-
- Candidates those are physically disabled not have to pay the any amount of application fee.
Here we are providing you some quick steps for apply for Lecturers posts. Please follow these quick steps to instant online apply for the Lecturers posts in PU Colleges in Karnataka:
Steps to apply online or the Lecturers posts in PU Colleges in Karnataka:
- Firstly eligible & interested candidates have to visit the main web portal of the KEA 2015.
- Main web portal Click here
- Then click on the link Lecturer Recruitment 2015.
- Then, click on the notification and read all details very carefully.
- If you are eligible for this post then click on apply online.
- Fill all the necessary details very carefully.
- Then, click on the submit button and download it.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Important dates for the Lecturers posts in PU Colleges in Karnataka 2015:
- Last date to pay the application fee for the post of Lecturers in PU Colleges in Karnataka 2015: June 17th 2015
- Starting date to apply for the post of Lecturers 2015: MAY 16th 2015.
- Last date to apply for the post of Lecturers 2015: June 15th 2015
Updates related to KEA recruitment 2015, Karnataka PUC recruitment 2015 to be provided to all aspirants from postalert.in website portal easily.