UPPSC recruitment 2015, UPPSC recruitment advertisement 2015, UPPSC vacancy latest, UPPSC application form 2015, UPPSC apply online 2015, UPPSC recruitment 2015 for engineers
Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has invited a recruitment notification for various posts such as Assistant Statistical Officer, Lecturers, Workshop Instructor, Assistant Manager and many others in Direct Recruitment.
There are 1647 vacancies to be recruited by written exam and interview. Candidates should read the official notification and apply online before the last date 18 April 2015. Before applying candidates should read some details like age limit, education criteria, how to apply etc.
UPPSC recruitment 2015
We are giving some Main Post wise Vacancies
- Assistant Manager: 63 Posts
- Lecturer (Women Branch): 217 Posts
- Lecturer (Men Branch): 117 Posts
- Workshop Instructor: 60 Posts
- Lecturer (Medical): 376 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer: 373 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 22 Posts
UPPSC recruitment advertisement 2015
Education qualification: Interested candidates must have passed M.D/ M.S/ Post Graduate/ Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline form recognized university or institute.
- Age limit: Interested candidate’s age must be more than 21 years and less than 40 years as on 01st August 2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and Personal Interview.
- UPPSC Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission
- UPPSC Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
- Job Role: Various posts
- Total number Posts: 1647 posts
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Last Date to Apply: 18 April 2015
Step to apply for UPPSC Jobs:
Candidates have to log on to uppsc.up.nic.in and click candidate registration. Click on “Apply Online” and fill the application form with correct details in prescribed format. Download the e- challan if offline and pay fee in Bnak.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) was established to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) came into existence on April, 1, 1937, with the main aim of recruiting candidates to various services in the state. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
To know more about UPPSC recruitment advertisement 2015: Click here