CSIR NET (JRF) Result Dec, 2015 available at cbsenet.nic.in UGC Results
UGC NET Dec 2015 result, CBSE NET Dec 2015 result, NET Dec 2015 result declared online name wise CSIR JRF NET December 2015 results with marks online @ cbseresults.nic.in
UGC NET Dec 2015 result Declared online name wise on the main web Page of CBSE NET Examination Board, Now all those aspirants those who were in search of Examination results they may be available to check online December 2015 examination results online only by visiting official web Page of Examination Board.
CBSE NET Dec 2015 result can be checked by all among applicants those who had attempt written examination which was held on 27 December 2016 in various examination centres across all over India, As per sources there were total numbers of Lacs plus aspirants had applied online application form for NET Dec 2015.
Now after attempting written examination all among applicants were in search of examination results so here you may good to hear this that online results can be checked only when you follow up direct link as we have mention below to check examination results.
UGC NET Dec 2015 Result
Today we are here to tell you latest news regarding UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam 2015 that UGC NET Results 2015 is going to be announced by CBSE soon only on their main web Portal. Just like every year, this year also very great number of students applied as well as appeared in University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam 2015.
Good news for students is that UGC NET Merit List 2016 will be published Subject Wise 2016. Central Board of Secondary Education organized NET Exam 2015 on 27th December 2015 in various exam centers of India. National Eligibility Test is conducted to select great students who want to become Assistant Professor for Junior Research Fellowship. There are total of 3200 Seats available for JRF.
Flashlight over UGC NET Dec 2015 result declared online Name wise CSIR JRF December Results 2015:
- Examination Board Name: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Exam Known as: CSIR JRF NET Dec (National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam 2015)
- Date of NET Dec 2015: 27th December 2015
- Examination Location: Across all over India
- Post Category: UGC NET Dec 2015 result
- UGC NET Dec 2015 Result Date: Feb- March 2016
- Availability of Results: Name- Subject wise
- Results Status: Available
- Total JRF CSIR Seats: 3200 Seats Available
- Category of Job: Government Job 2016
- CSIR UGC NET December 2015 result: Declared Online Now
Students wanted this post badly that is why they all did their best in UGC NET Exam 2015. They all are eagerly searching for UGC NET Cut off List 2016 because NET Results 2015-16 is very important for all students. Students are suggested to visit official website of Central Board of Secondary Education and check for NET Merit List 2016 after announcement.
Students appeared in UGC NET Exam 2015 which was conducted in 3 exam papers like Paper I, paper II and Paper III. If we talk about NET paper I then NET Paper I was conducted of 100 Marks in which important topics were Teaching and Research Aptitude, General Awareness and Analytical Thinking and Total Time was given to complete Paper I was 1 Hour and 15 Minutes.
Now you can check online UGC NET Dec 2015 result of CSIR NET JRF December Subjects wise such as follows below.
- UGC NET Economics
- UGC NET Political Science
- UGC NET Philosophy
- UGC NET Psychology
- UGC NET Sociology
- UGC NET History
- UGC NET Anthropology
- UGC NET Commerce
- UGC NET Education
- UGC NET Social Work
- UGC NET Defence and Strategic Studies
- UGC NET Home Science
- UGC NET Public Administration
- NET Population Studies
- CBSE NET Hindustani Music (Vocal/Instrumental)
- UGC NET Management
- UGC NET Maithili
- CBSE NET Bengali
- UGC NET Hindi
CBSE NET Dec 2015 Result
- UGC NET Kannada
- CBSE NET Malayalam
- UGC NET Odia
- UGC NET Punjabi
- CBSE NET Sanskrit
- UGC NET Tamil
- UGC NET Telugu
- UGC NET Urdu
- CBSE NET Arabie
- UGC NET English
- CBSE NET Linguistics
- UGC NET Chinese
- CBSE NET Dogri
- UGC NET Nepali
- UGC NET Manipuri
- CBSE NET Assamese
- UGC NET Gujarati
- CBSE NET Marathi
- UGC NET French
- UGC NET Spanish
- UGC NET Russian
- CBSE NET Persian
- UGC NET Rajasthani
- UGC NET German
- CBSE NET Japanese
- UGC NET Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy / Non Formal Education
- UGC NET Physical Education
- CBSE NET Arab Culture and Islamic Studies
- UGC NET Indian Culture
- UGC NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
- UGC NET Law
- CBSE NET Library and Information Science
- UGC NET Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies
- UGC NET Comparative Study of Religions
- CBSE NET Mass Communication and Journalism
- UGC NET Dance
- UGC NET Museology & Conservation
- CBSE NET Archaeology
- UGC NET Criminology
- CBSE NET Tribal and Regional Language/Literature
- UGC NET Folk Literature
- UGC NET Comparative Literature
- Sanskrit Traditional Subjects (including Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotisha/Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/Mimamsa/Navya Nyaya/Sankhya Yoga/Tulanatmaka Darsana/ Shukla Yojurveda/ Madhv Vedanta/ Dharma Sastra/ Sahitya/ Purana-itihasa/Agama/Advaita Vedanta)
- CBSE NET Women Studies
- UGC NET Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture/Graphics/Applies Art/History of Art)
- UGC NET Geography
- UGC NET Social Medicine & Community Health
- CBSE NET Forensic Science
- UGC NET Pali
- NET Kashmiri
- CBSE NET Konkani
- UGC NET Computer Science and Applications
- CBSE NET Electronic Science
- UGC NET Environmental Sciences
- UGC NET International and Area Studies
- NET Prakrit
- CBSE NET Human Rights and Duties
- UGC NET Tourism Administration and Management
- UGC NET Bodo
- CBSE NET Santali
- UGC NET Karnatik Music (Vocal Instrument, Percussion)
- UGC NET Rabindra Sangeet
- CBSE NET Percussion Instruments
- UGC NET Drama/Theatre
Paper II was conducted for 100 Marks and time to complete UGC NET Paper II was 1 Hour 15 Minutes and Subjects were chosen by students. Paper III was conducted for 150 Marks and there were 75 Questions in Paper III. Duration of time of Paper III was 2 hour and 30 Minutes.
NET Dec 2015 Result
Students want to see their performance in the UGC NET December Exam 2015. Students have one more option to see UGC NET Merit List 2015 which is NET Answer Key of all Papers. Students can visit official web Page of CBSE and check for the UGC NET Answer Key 2015. There is full solution available in the UGC NET Answer Sheet 2016. UGC NET Answer Key is available in PDF format. This is expecting from the Central Board of Secondary Education that National Eligibility Test Merit List 2015 will be announced in upcoming months.
Instructions to check online CSIR JRF UGC NET Dec 2015 result Name wise marksheet- Scorecard:
- Firstly you just need to visit main web Page of CBSE Net official web portal.
- There you need to click on Results Section Page.
- Now click on the suitable link as “UGC NET Dec 2015 result”.
- Now results page will appear in new page of your browser.
- Enter all such important details in the blank fields such as Candidate’s name, Date of Birth etc.
- Click on submit button to check exam results.
- Results will appear in new tab of your browser.
- See examination results subject wise an d print scorecard marksheet by clicking on print button.
Finally we suggest all students to bookmark our website and check for all latest updates regarding UGC National Eligibility Test Results 2016. We will inform you all time and about each and every update of University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test Merit List 2016. Now all those aspirants those who wish to check online examination results then you can check online examination results because here below we have mention direct link as above on this page to check UGC NET Dec 2015 result.
Marksheet Direct link* UGC NET Dec 2015 result
Get & Explore latest info related to UGC NET Dec 2015 result, CBSE NET Dec 2015 result only here on Postalert.in by follows us on our facebook & Google Plus Page