HPGCL je syllabus 2020, HPGCL junior engineer syllabus 2020, uhbvnl je exam syllabus 2020, Haryana power je syllabus 2020, Haryana power junior engineer pattern 2020,
Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited recently had invited the online application form for the HPGCL JE Recruitment 2020 and more than lacs of online application forms going to be received by the HPGCL Department for the Posts of Junior Engineer in Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited 2020.
HPGCL is closing online application date in 2020 and now all those candidates those candidates who filled online application form for the HPGCL JE Recruitment 2020 or going to apply online for the HPGCL JE Vacancy 2020 now all those candidates were in search HPGCL JE (Electrical-Civil-IT) exam Syllabus 2020 because Syllabus is the only way to improve your personal skills to attend the written examination of HPGCL JE Electrical, Civil, IT 2020.
Electrical Civil IT JE syllabus will help you to know how exam to be made or from which the exam to come. To checkout the Electrical Civil IT JE syllabus you need to go there at bottom and follow the given link. Before the exam HPGCL everytime declare the syllabus that will help to do preparation for the exam. If one percent yoi did’nt able to find the Electrical Civil IT JE syllabus on this page then you can easily download syllabus via official website hpgcl.org.in.
Flashlight over Haryana Power HPGCL Junior Engineer Electrical, Civil, IT Exam Syllabus, Pattern PDF 2020:
- Department Name: Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Total Number of Vacancies: Many Numbers of Vacancies
- Name of Recruitment Vacancies: Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil, IT)
- Application Last Date: 2020
Junior Engineer Vacancies details as per Post wise & Department Wise:
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) vacancies in HVPNL and Vacancies in UHBVNL.
- Junior Engineer (IT) vacancies in HVPNL and Vacancies in UHBVNL.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) vacancies in HVPNL, vacancies in UHBVNL, vacancies in DHBVNL, vacancies in HPGCL Department
Haryana Power Limited had issued the Recruitment notification 2020 in various department as given below:
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL)
- Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL)
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)
There are total numbers of 288 Numbers of Vacancies 2020 and now all those candidates those who fill online application form for the HPGCL JE Recruitment 2020 they all were in search of Exam Syllabus as well as exam Pattern 2020 and candidates were happy to know that Syllabus & exam Pattern of HPGCL JE Recruitment 2020 is provided below to help you out and you can prepare very well for the written examination of HPGCL JE Recruitment 2020.
We here are sharing with you Electrical Civil IT JE related details but if you are looking for other related updates then you follow this website. All other updates of HPGCL like admit card, result, answer key can also be find here on postalert.in website. If we talk about Electrical Civil IT JE syllabus then follow us and download syllabus via the bottom link given below.
HPGCL Junior Engineer Electrical, Civil, IT exam Pattern Syllabus 2020:
Candidates must be note that Haryana Power JE Exam will be conducted in two Parts as Follows:
Part 1 of HPCGL JE Exam Consists of Professional Knowledge Test and the Part 1 Contains total number of 120 questions
Part 2 of HPCGL JE Recruitment Exam Consists of total number of 50 questions on Aptitude Test and following topics as Follows.
- Ability To Determine Data Sufficiency Topic
- Interpretation Of Graphs/Charts/Tables Topic
- Numerical Ability Topic
- Vocabulary Topic
- Verbal Comprehension Topic
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic
- Reasoning Ability Topic
HPGCL je previous year papers 2020, HPGCL je model question Papers 2020, HPGCL JE Exam pattern 2020, HPGCL je exam date 2020, HPGCL je admit card 2020
HPCGL JE Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020:
- All questions of the question Paper of HPCGL JE Recruitment Exam carry equal marks.
- There is negative marking is applicable if there is Wrong and multiple answers would be found and this results into marks of 1/4.
- Candidates those who belongs to reserved category candidates if they should need to qualify against unreserved category vacancies So, reserved candidates have to score at least 50% marks in the HPCGL JE written Test and for reserved category candidates vacancies the qualifying criterion in Written Test is 45% marks.
Now by following below provided link you all candidates will be able to download online HPCGL JE Exam Syllabus PDF and Previous year Junior engineer exam Question Papers Model test Papers 2020
Get latest updates related to HPGCL je syllabus 2020, HPGCL junior engineer syllabus 2020 So, Please stay Connected with us and follow us on our facebook page