SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016 pdf Free Download Clerk New Exam Pattern
SBI clerk syllabus 2016, SBI clerk exam syllabus 2016, SBI clerk 2016 syllabus and pattern, SBI clerical syllabus 2016, SBI clerk exam pattern 2016
Download pdf examination syllabus which might SBI Recruitment Portal had released online for all among applicants those who had applied online form for SBI Clerk Post 2016. If you have applied online form for SBI Clerk 2016 then you should need to download online SBI clerk syllabus 2016 with SBI clerk exam pattern 2016 because to clear the Prelims Examination Applicant must need to download examination syllabus with paper pattern then candidate might be thinking for mains examination.SBI clerk exam syllabus 2016 available online in pdf format candidates can download online SBI clerk Prelims syllabus 2016 pdf online at sbi.co.in. New Paper Pattern as well as new syllabus for SBI Clerical Examination is available online and you might download pdf in Hindi- English format by clicking on the print out button.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016
As we all know that State Bank of India is going to select more than 17168 Clerks in India. There is going to be entrance exam of Clerk post in June 2016. Competition is going to be very tough between all competitors. We are expecting more than lacs of aspirants will apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016. Main motive to conduct Clerk Preliminary Exam 2016 is to select best and educated aspirants for Clerk Posts 2016. Aspirants can download SBI Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016 from official website.
Now download JA and JJA Clerical examination syllabus as SBI clerk syllabus 2016 pdf by hitting the press button in pdf format as we have mentioned below bottom down below on this page, Fast up now because examination date is so near that you should must need to prepare well for SBI Clerical 2016 Exam.
SBI Clerk Exam syllabus 2016
We have also provided SBI Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016. At first, aspirants will have to get desired marks in Preliminary Exam after that Main Exam will be held. We have provided below both exam patterns and important topics of the examination. Besides Syllabus, aspirants will also need to download previous year exams with solutions. Due to very strong competition, this is important for aspirants to prepare very well. To boost the confidence of aspirants, we have provided various important details of Clerk Prelims and Main Exam 2016.
At first, aspirants should get some knowledge of State Bank of India. There might be some questions regarding SBI bank details. Sample Papers and Model Test Papers will give you idea of the examination. For further info, you should stay visiting this website and stay updated regarding all info of SBI Clerk Exam 2016. We are soon going to give you direct link to download Clerk Admit card 2016.
This is correct time to check SBI Clerk Preliminary and Main Exam Pattern 2016. At first, we have provided Preliminary Exam Pattern of Clerk Exam and after that Main Exam Pattern of Clerk Exam 2016.
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern 2016:
- Questions will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- Total Marks of exam will be 100.
- Total of 2 sections will be there in exam.
- Aspirants will get 1 Hour to solve that exam.
- Main Topics of exam will be English, Mathematics, and Reasoning.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2016:
- In the Main Exam, there will be all Objective Type Questions.
- Question paper will have 4 sections in the exam.
- There will be Negative marking applicable in Main Exam.
- Aspirants will lost ¼ mark for every wrong answer.
- Total Marks of Clerk Main Exam is 200.
- Time Duration of SBI Main Exam 2016 will be 2 Hours 40 Minutes.
- Name of 4 Sections are: General/ Financial Awareness (50 Marks), English (40 Marks), Mathematics (50 Marks) and Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (50 Marks).
State Bank of India (SBI) is the Indian Multinational Bank which provides Banking and Financial Services. SBI is totally owned by Central Government of India. The main head officer of SBI Clerk Exam is Mumbai, Maharashtra. At present, there are more than 14000 branches of this bank in which 191 branches are located in outside India. SBI comes under four top banks of India. The other three banks except SBI are ICICI, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank (PNB). SBI got nationalization on 2nd June 1956.
This is pretty sure that there is going to be tough competition in the SBI Clerk Exam 2016. Aspirants can download Model Test Papers and Sample Papers for great practice of the examination.
SBI Clerical 2016 Examination Topic Parts Details
- SBI Clerk Quantitative aptitude* Class 10th Mathematics Based
- SBI Clerk Logical reasoning* Simple logical questions from reasoning as (verbal and non-verbal)
- SBI Clerk Marketing* banking products as well as bit Marketing concepts
- SBI Clerk Computers* Few Gen. knowledge of hardware, software
- SBI Clerk Current affairs* General knowledge and current events and basis new news events.
- SBI Clerk English language* Questions coming from from the language and skills of reading, writing
Detailed syllabus as SBI clerk syllabus 2016
Subjects as follows:
- SBI Clerk Syllabus Quantitative Aptitude Subject
- SBI Clerk Syllabus Data Integration Subject
- SBI Clerk Syllabus Reasoning Ability Subject
- SBI Clerk Syllabus General English Subject
- SBI Clerk Syllabus Comprehension Subject
- SBI Clerk Syllabus General Awareness Subject
- SBI Clerk Syllabus Computer Awareness Subject
SBI clerk 2016 Syllabus and Pattern
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016 for Quantitative Aptitude Subject- Topic:
- Roots & Averages
- Surds & Indices
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Partner ship
- Number system
- Time & Distances
- Problems on trains
- Boats & streams
- Allegation & mixtures
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Chain rule
- Time & work
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Permutations & combinations
- heights & distances
- Stocks & Shares
- Clocks & algorithms
- Volume & surface area
SBI Clerk 2016 Syllabus for Data Integration Subject- Topic:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- bar graphs
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016 Reasoning Ability Subject- Topic:
- Sitting arrangements
- Series completion
- Decision making
- Statement reasoning
- SBI Clerk Syllabus – Non verbal reasoning
- Verbal reasoning
- Coding & decoding
- Blood relations
- Series completion
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016 for General English Subject- Topic:
- Word formation
- Sentence completion
SBI Clerical syllabus 2016
SBI Clerk Syllabus for Comprehension Subject:
- Theme detection
- Sentence correction
- Deriving conclusions
- Passage completion
- Error detection
- Passage correction
SBI Clerk Syllabus General Awareness Subject 2016:
- News on India and its neighboring countries
- Marketing Aptitude
- Knowledge of current events
- Sports , history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions
- News about technology and researches
- Economy, banking and finance
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016 Computer Awareness Subject Topic:
- Ms power point, access
- Internet & networks
- Basic security concepts
- Latest technologies
- Shortcut keys
- Ms word, excel
- Computer hardware
- Operating System concepts
SBI clerk exam pattern 2016
Now link for download SBI clerk syllabus 2016 pdf has we have mentioned here on this page to download syllabus and paper pattern and if you all among applicant wanted to download syllabus with paper pattern then you can download Exam Pattern- Syllabus as we have mentioned below on this page for pdf download examination Syllabus with Paper New Pattern.
Download Syllabus Pdf in Hindi- English
Syllabus with Examination Pattern as we have mentioned now here on Postalert Syllabus Article, Now if still you may find yourself in any Confusion then person might ask Questions from our expert panel team as look now comment box is their for you and you can ask your question on bottom down comment box.
Keep yourself updating on daily basis schedule by Follow Postalert on our social Media Pages so you may get daily updates related to SBI Clerical Exam 2016