TSPSC Group-2 Study Material 2016 Free, tspsc.gov.in Syllabus in Telugu pdf
TSPSC group 2 syllabus 2016, TSPSC group 2 syllabus 2016 pdf, TSPSC group 2 study material 2016 Download online Preparation tips- Study Plan with Previous year model question papers in pdf Telugu 2016 @ tspsc.gov.inTSPSC group 2 syllabus 2016 download pdf is online available in Telugu for free of cost to download online from tspsc.gov.in. Now all those candidates had applied online application form they may be available to download syllabus pdf in Telugu as follows provided full syllabus below on this page.
TSPSC group 2 syllabus 2016 pdf with TSPSC group 2 study material 2016 is online available and you can check & download online them for just free by stay here on this page and follow up direct links to grab your examination syllabus- Exam Pattern- Study Material- preparation tips/ study plan and previous year question papers with model question paper download in telugu pdf.
Large numbers of students are going to apply online application form for TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2016, Now here might you may good to hear this that you may available to download full examination syllabus in Telugu, English and Hindi language wise only here on Postalert.in. Here we have provided full details of TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2016 so you can prepare yourself better for TSPSC group 2 exam 2016.
TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2016
If you have applied online application form for TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2016 then you can download exam pattern with syllabus and start preparing for written exam of TSPSC Group 2 2016, Because competition is going to be so much tough, If still you don’t have applied online TSPSC Group 2 Application form 2016! Then you may had chance to check & download TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 and apply online application form for TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2016.
Overview over TSPSC group 2 syllabus 2016 Download pdf, Exam Study Material- previous year Model question papers in Telugu 2016:
- Examination Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Name of Exam: TSPSC group 2 exam 2016
- Job Location: Telangana state, India
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016: Download now online TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2016 pdf
- Post Category: TSPSC group 2 study material 2016/ TSPSC group 2 syllabus 2016
- Syllabus Status: Available
- Study Material Status: Downloadable
- Availability of Syllabus- Study Material: Pdf format
- TSPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern: Available
- Total Number of Vacancies: Full details provided below
- TSPSC group 2 preparation tips: Provided below on this page
- TSPSC group 2 study plan 2016: Download full study plan in pdf
- TSPSC group 2 syllabus 2016 pdf: Download pdf free online
Today we are here to tell you about importance and provide you guys Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 2 Syllabus and Exam Patten 2016. Telangana State PSC commission has been successfully completed application process, and you may available to apply online application form for TSPSC group 2 application form 2016.
There are too many Group 2 Recruitment notification released by officials. All those applicants who have successfully applied in TSPSC Group 2 Application Process 2016 can now visit main web Portal of TSPSC and download PDF file of Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern of Group 2 2016.
Applicants are eagerly waiting for TSPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016. Applicants know very well that they will get very great Pay Scale after selected in TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2016. To get good grades in TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2016, all applicants will need to work very hard and do better preparations for TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2016.
TSPSC has not announced Group 2 Exam Date 2016 yet on their main web page of TSPSC. Mostly young applicants took this chance and applied for TSPSC Group 2 Posts in very huge amount. Now days, all applicants are more curious for their future.
TSPSC group 2 syllabus 2016 pdf
There are various number of posts available in Group 2 Departments of TSPSC Notifications such as Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Executive Officer Grade I, Assistant Labor Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Non Executive Posts, Municipal Commissioner Grade III, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Assistant, Senior Accountant and Senior Auditor.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Group 2 Written Exam will not be easy at all because there will be more than thousands of applicants appear in Group 2 Exam 2016.
Only Most talented applicants will be able to pass TSPSC Group 2 Written Exam 2016. We have given below some Preparation Tips for TSPSC Group 2 Written Exam 2016. Applicants must read all tips and then prepare for TSPSC Group 2 Written Exam according to proper schedule.
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC Group 2 Exam Preparation Tips/ Study Plan 2016:
- At First, Applicants will need to keep calm on TSPSC Group 2 2016 exam day.
- Do that part of Exam which is heavy in number and you know very well.
- Try to do small questions later.
- Don’t get hyper and nervous during TSPSC Group 2 Exam.
- Think Positive and don’t try to cheat.
- Cheating is just wastage of time and you will not sure answer is correct or not.
- Prepare your Time Table of study and follow that every day.
- Solve maximum question papers of Telangana State Group 2 Exam Papers of previous years.
- After solving match answers also to check your mistakes.
Telangana State PSC Group 2 Exam Pattern:
- Group 2 2016 Written Exam will be Objective Type.
- There will be total of Papers in TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2016.
- You will need to us Pen in TSPSC Group 2 written Exam.
- TSPSC Group 2 Written Exam will be of 450 Marks in total.
Detailed Syllabus of TSPSC Group 2 2016:
TSPSC Group 2 PAPER: 1
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- India and World Geography.
- General Mental Ability.
- Questions on General Science will cover General appreciation and understanding of science including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any particular scientific discipline.
- In current events, knowledge of significant national and international events will be tested. In History of India, emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic and political aspects.
- Questions on Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth century resurgence, growth of Nationalism and attainment of independence.
- In geography emphasis will be on geography of India.
- Questions on geography of India will relate to physical, social and economic geography of the country, including the main features of the Indian agricultural and natural resources.
- On general mental ability, the candidates will be tested on reasoning and analytical abilities.
TSPSC Group 2 PAPER- 3
Social and Cultural History Of Andhra Pradesh
- The Satavahanas and their contribution – social structure – Ikshvakus and their cultural contribution; Buddhism and Jainism; The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi – their socio-cultural contribution – growth of Telugu language & Literature.
- Socio- Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhra Desha between first and fifteenth centuries of the Christian Era.
- Establishment of British Rule – 1857 Revolt and its impact on Andhra and Hyderabad Socio-cultural awakening ; Adi-Andhra/Dalit and Justice/self – respect movements; Growth of Nationalist Movement in Andhra between 1885 and 1947 – Role of socialists – communists – anti-zamindari-kisan movements.
- Asafjahi Dynasty – socio-cultural awakening in Telangana -Adi-Hindu Movement – Nizam Rashtra Janasangham – Andhra Mahasabha – Andhra Saaraswata Parishat – Hyderabad State Congress and Vandemataram Movement.
- Growth of Leftist / Communist Movement and Telangana People’s Armed Struggle – Ittehadul- Muslimeen – Razakars-anti-Nizam Struggles and end of Nizam’s Rule. Integration of Hyderabad State into Indian Union – Formation of Andhra Pradesh – Important historical events after 1956.
General Overview of The Indian Constitution
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution – Preamble, Fundamental Duties, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy and their relationship.
- Distinctive features of Indian Federation – Distribution of Legislative Powers between the Union and the State; Relative roles of Legislature, Executive and Judiciary.
- Community development experiment – 3 tier model of Panchayat Raj – 73rd and 74th amendments and their implementation.
- Welfare Mechanism in India: Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Minorities; Reservations for SC, ST and Backward Classes; Prevention of SC and ST Atrocities Act; National and State SC and ST Commission; Women’s Commission; National and States Minorities Commission and Human Rights Commission.
- Unicameral and Bicameral Legislatures – Functions and crises of accountability, decline of legislature.
TSPSC Group 2 PAPER- 3
Planning in India & Indian Economy
- Planning in Indian Economy
- Socio-economic objectives and outlays of 5 year plans
- Major controversies of planning in India
- Alternative strategies
- Goals and achievements
- shortfall of different plans
- Planning in the market
- Major reforms/policy changes effect from 1991.
- Broad fiscal
- industrial trade and agricultural policies
- Constraints and effects.
- Geographic size
- Endowment of natural resources
- population; size composition quality and growth trends
- Occupational distribution
TSPSC group 2 study material 2016
- Effect of British rule with reference to drain theory and Laissez faire Policy.
- Money banking and public finances
- Concept of money and measures of money supply velocity of money banks and credit creation, determination of price level
- its causes and remedies
- Finance budget – taxes and non-tax revenue.
- Meaning and measurements of growth
- Growth distribution and welfare
- Characteristics of under development, stages of development, sources of growth capital – human capital, population,
- Productivity, trade and aid, growth strategies
- Types of average measures
- Correlation index numbers
Contemporary Problems and Developments in Rural Society With Special Reference To Andhra Pradesh
- National Income & Main sectors of Economy, GDP (Gross Domestic Product), Per capita income and HDI (Human Development Index) as measures of development.
- Relative contribution of agriculture to income and employment in the recent four decades of AP.
- Five year plans of AP – Outlays, Finance in public sector plan and resource allocation pattern in the recent five year plan.
- Need for and aims of land reforms in AP – Structure of land holdings in AP. Forest, sown and irrigated area in AP.
- Cropping pattern.
- Sources of Agricultural finance in AP – Agricultural subsidies.
- Growth and structure of Industries in Andhra Pradesh , factories, small and tiny sectors, their comparison , growth , weaknesses and problems- Institutional and non-institutional – Growth and structure of cooperatives in Andhra Pradesh – Share of cooperatives in total credits – adequacy and problems.
- Structure of Agricultural outputs – administered prices including support and procurement prices – Public Distribution System in AP ; Service sector of AP – importance, composition and growth with special reference to transport and communication, tourism and information and biotechnology.
Now if you wanted to check & download full TSPSC group 2 study material 2016 then you may available to check & download TSPSC group 2 study material 2016 free download in pdf by just follow up direct download link as provided below on this page.
Candidates those who having any Query they can ask Questions from our Expert panel by drop their precious main comments down below on this page on Comment Box.
Get latest info related info related to TSPSC group 2 syllabus 2016, TSPSC group 2 study material 2016, TSPSC group 2 material in telugu pdf only here on Postalert.in, Just you need to follow us on our facebook Page