UPSC IAS pre syllabus 2015, IAS syllabus in PDF download 2015, UPSC IAS pre exam pattern 2015, IAS previous years question papers, UPSC IAS prelims exam syllabus 2015, IAS previous year question papers with solution
Good news for all those interested & eligible candidates those who were looking for the UPSC (union Public Service Commission) Vacancies in the year 2015. Recently the UPSC 2015 going to recruit large number of civil Posts in the year 2015. There are total 1129 civil UPSC posts are going to recruit by the UPSC 2015. Now all of the applicants those who fill the application form of the UPSC Recruitment 2015 were looking for the Exam pattern of the UPSC 2015 and Previous year Papers of the UPSC 2015.
Flashlight of the UPSC IAS Preliminary examinations exam pattern, Syllabus, Question papers 2015:
Name of the UPSC: union Public Service Commission
Exam Date: Aug 23rd 2015.
Civil Services (Mains) Exam Date: Dec 18th 2015.
UPSC IAS Pre Syllabus 2015
If you are the student those who are looking for the UPSC Exam pattern 2015 & UPSC Previous year Papers solutions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 then you might be on the right page and here we are going to inform you about the UPSC exam pattern, syllabus in PDF format, Previous Year papers full details 2015.
As we all know that the UPSC (union Public Service Commission) Recruits large number of civil posts every year and large number of applicants attend the UPSC written examinations every year. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for these Recruitments on the main web site of the UPSC 2015.
Now here we are going to give you full details regarding the exam pattern of the UPSC IAS Preliminary examinations exam pattern 2015:
IAS Syllabus in PDF Download 2015
There are two compulsory papers of 200 marks each in the Civil Services Prelims Exam.
- Both the question papers include all the (M.C.Q’s) objective type questions.
- Question paper of the UPSC IAS will be of Two hours of timing.
- carry maximum of 400 marks
- Question paper of the UPSC IAS examination 2015 will be available in two languages i.e. Hindi and English.
- But the questions relating to English Language Comprehension skills would be provided only in English.
- Blind candidates would be allowed an extra 20 minutes of time at both the papers of UPSC IAS Examination.
- The Preliminary examination is the only a screening test, the marks obtained in the prelims are only for qualifying for main exam and are not counted for determining final order of merit.
- In General Studies Paper – II, minimum qualifying marks is 33%.
- You will be selected for Mains exam based total qualifying marks of General Studies Paper – I.
Previous year exam pattern will be available very soon on our website so till then stay connected with the Postalert.
For more info Related to the UPSC IAS pre syllabus 2015, IAS syllabus in PDF download please follow us on our facebook page and Google plus page