OPSC civil service exam recruitment 2015, OPSC civil service exam apply online 2015, OPSC civil service exam application form 2015, Odisha psc civil exam recruitment 2015, Orissa revenue service Vacancy notification 2015, OPSC civil service jobs 2015
OPSC is Commonly Known as Odisha Public Service Commission and the department had issued the good news for all those job seekers those who were in the search of Govt. Vacancies in the year 2015 and those who are unemployed in the Odisha State, India.
OPSC had recently issued the recruitment notification for the recruitment of 670 Posts of OPSC Civil Service Exam 2015. There were various types of Posts in the OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2015.
Preview over OPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment Vacancies Advertisement Notification PDF 2015
- OPSC Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Total Number of Vacancies: 670 Jobs
- Name of the Exam: Civil Services Examination 2015
- Job Name: Various Civil Vacancies 2015
- OPSC Vacancies Category: Government Job
- Orissa Civil Service Job Location: Orissa, India.
OPSC Recruitment 2015 Posts Name as Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A (JB, Odisha Police Service, Group-A (JB), Odisha Co-operative Service, Group-B ARCS/ AGCS, Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B, Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B.
Now Large number of online application form going to be filled by the Large Number of Interested & Eligible Candidates for the Post of OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2015.
Now all those candidates those who are eligible & interested for the Posts of OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2015 will be able to fill the online application form from July 10th 2015 and Don’t wait for the Last date of Application form you just need to do it fast and if you are eligible so will suggest you that fill the online Application form as soon as possible before the Last date of online application form of OPSC Civil Service Recruitment Vacancies 2015.
OPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2015
Table of Contents
- 1 OPSC Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2015
Post wise Vacancies of Orissa Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2015
Category 1: Total Posts= 93
- 69 Posts of Group-A (JB) Odisha Administrative Service.
- 24 Posts of Group-A (JB) Odisha Police Service.
Category 2: Total Posts= 577
- 09 Posts of Group-B (ARCS/ AGCS) Odisha Co-operative Service
- 400 Posts of Group-B Odisha Revenue Service
- 168 Posts of Group-B Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service.
Odisha Public Service Commission Sis the authorized organization for making the direct recruitment for the Large number of staff vacancies for the Orissa State, India every year and the OPSC Organisation which was Established on April 01st 1949.
Every year the OPSC Recruits large number of vacancies Posts and this year also as same procedure the OPSC had issued the Recruitment Notification for the recruitment Notification for the Vacancies of Administrative Service, Odisha Police Service, Odisha Co-operative Service, Odisha Revenue Service, Odisha Revenue Service, Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service vacancies/ services under the Odisha Civil Services 2015.
Now all those candidates those who are going to fill the online application form for the OPSC Civil Service Recruitment Vacancies 2015 they must be aware before applying application form that they must be aware to the eligibility criteria of OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2015. So, don’t be worry and below we are giving to eligibility criteria of the OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2015.
OPSC civil service exam apply online 2015
Eligibility Criteria of OPSC Civil Service Recruitment Vacancies 2015
Candidates those who are going to fill online application form for OPSC Civil Service Recruitment Vacancies 2015 He/she age should be under 32 years old and above than 21 years old as on Jan 1st 2015
- For Ex: he/ she must not have been born earlier than Jan 2nd 1980 and not later than Jan 1st
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates age relaxation is applicable 5 years & for PH Category candidates 10 years age relaxation would be given as per rules.
Interested Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree from any Recognized University in India.
Process of Selection for of OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2015:
Eligible Candidates will be selected on the Basis on Following:
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
- Personality test
Online Application Form Fee OPSC Civil Service Vacancies 2015:
- 300/- as application form fee would be paid by the Candidates at the Branches of SBI.
- Candidates those who belong to SC/ ST/ Pwd Category of Odisha they don’t need to pay any amount of Application Form fee.
Now after knowing the Eligibility Criteria for the OPSC Civil Service Vacancies Posts 2015 if candidates themselves eligible for these Orissa Civil Service Recruitment 2015 and going to fill online application form so you all just need to follow the below given easily steps which might help you all applicants to fill online application form 2015.
OPSC civil service exam application form 2015
Procedure to fill online Application Form of Orissa Civil Service Vacancies 2015:
- Visit the main web Portal of OPSC 2015.
- On the home page you need to search for the New Notifications of Recruitment 2015.
- Now after reaching on the Orissa Civil Service Exam Recruitment Section 2015 Click on the Apply Section.
- Read the Full eligibility Criteria for the Orissa Civil Service Exam Notification 2015 (Notification Link Given Below).
- If you found that you are eligible then click on apply online now.
- Fill application form with correct details.
- After submitting application form click on the Print button to download Application form.
[highlight color=”yellow”]Click here to fill online Application form for OPSC civil service exam recruitment 2015[/highlight]
Via Postalert.in now you can get more info related to OPSC civil service exam recruitment 2015, OPSC civil service exam apply online 2015 So, Please stay Connected with us and follow us on our facebook Page.
If you have any issue regarding OPSC civil service exam recruitment 2015 Please “Drop your Comments below” in the Comment Section.